ITP 2016 is the seventh conference on Interactive Theorem Proving and related issues, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program verification, security, and formalization of mathematics. It took place in Nancy, France, from 22 to 27 August 2016. The proceedings are accessible via Springer Link.
- A participant has put his pictures online.
- The Springer proceedings are freely available from 15 August to 15 September 2016 (via HTTPS, HTTP).
- The descriptions of the social events are now online.
- Young researchers are invited to apply for a Springer Travel Award by 20 July 2016.
- The HOL Workshop 2016 has been canceled.
- ITP 2017 will be held in Brasília, Brazil.
- The registration is open.