ITP 2016 is the seventh conference on Interactive Theorem Proving and related issues, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program verification, security, and formalization of mathematics. It will take place in Nancy, France, from 22 to 27 August 2016.
- The list of accepted papers is online.
- The bids to host ITP 2017 are online.
- The call for bids to host ITP 2017 is online.
- The list of co-located workshops is online.
- This web site is online, including the Call for Papers and the Call for Workshops.
- Submission of title and abstracts: 29 February 2016
- Submission of full papers (extended): 7 March 2016
- Author notification: 6 May 2016
- Camera-ready papers: 27 May 2016
- Conference: 22 to 25 August 2016
- Workshops: 25 to 27 August 2016