The ITP conference series is concerned with all topics related to interactive theorem proving, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program verification, security, and formalization of mathematics. The seventh ITP conference, ITP 2016, will be held at Inria Nancy – Grand-Est and LORIA between 22 and 27 August 2016.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for co-located workshops on topics relating to interactive theorem proving. Workshops can target the ITP community in general, focus on a particular ITP system, or highlight more specific issues or recent developments. Proposals for in-depth tutorials or tool introductions are also welcome.
Co-located events will take place on 25 to 27 August and will be held on the same premises as the main conference. Conference facilities are offered free of charge to the organizers. Workshop-only attendees will enjoy a significantly reduced registration fee.
Detailed organizational matters such as paper submission and review process, or publication of proceedings, are up to the organizers of individual workshops. All accepted workshops will be expected to have their program ready by 10 July 2016.
Proposals for workshops should contain at least the following pieces of information:
- name and contact details of the main organizer(s)
- (if applicable:) names of additional organizers
- title and organizational style of workshop (tutorial, public workshop, project workshop, etc.)
- preferred length of workshop (between half day and two days)
- estimated number of attendees
- short (up to one page) description of topic
- (if applicable:) pointers to previous editions of the workshop, or to similar events
Proposals are invited to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 12 December 2015. Selected workshops will be notified by 23 December 2015. The workshop selection committee consists of the ITP program chairs and organizers: