Submissions are handled electronically through CoCon, a new conference management system whose confidentiality has been verified using Isabelle. More precisely: For every value V that person P is not allowed to know, there exist runs of the system with identical observational behavior with respect to P and different values for V. See the CoCon web page for details.
To submit a paper:
- Go to cocon.in.tum.de and create an account. Wait for the confirmation email, and follow the instructions. This should take no more than a few minutes.
- Using the same link, log into CoCon. In the top menu, select Papers, then Submit a paper, and choose the conference ITP 2016.
- If you have coauthors, the easiest scenario is if only one author is a corresponding author. In that case, just submit the title and an abstract (and later a PDF file).
- If you want to have corresponding coauthors, they must create CoCon accounts as well. Once this is done, you can make them corresponding coauthors through the Coauthors menu.
- You can make changes in the title and abstract, and upload new versions, until the deadline.
- It is possible to submit more than one paper, if you feel very productive.